UPDATE : Version 3 now officially released: http://scarygliders.net/2013/07/25/x11rdp-o-matic-version-3-now-released/
v3.0beta of my o-matic build-and-configure tools is working pretty damn good, and is available for download from my github repository.
To grab it, use :
git clone -b v3.0beta3 https://github.com/scarygliders/X11RDP-o-Matic.git
- Refactored the scripts; incorporated the relevant parts of TextFrontEndIncludes into the relevant main scripts. No more sourcing of that file. It has now been removed.
- It will make Debian packages – an x11rdp package, and an xrdp package. The x11rdp package includes everything that was compiled and placed in /opt/X11rdp. The xrdp package includes everything that was compiled for xrdp
- The tool will build packages whether using the FreeRDP source or the neutrinolabs source (–bleeding-edge)
- Other miscellaneous tidy-ups to o-matic too numerous to mention here – look 'em up on github if you're that fascinated ;) …
- RDPsesconfig now recognises Lubuntu B)
- For "unknown/untested" distros, RDPsesconfig now actually has a "select desktop" menu – this was omitted in earlier versions and I now have fixed this in Beta 3.
Enjoy. Happy testing! And – good luck ;)